Search Words, Couplet, Verse, Shair In Iqbal Poetry

(Bang-e-Dra-133) Main Aur Tu

Main Aur Tu
I And You

Mazaq-e-Deed Se Na-Ashna Nazar Hai Meri
Teri Nigah Hai Fitrat Ki Raazdaan, Phir Kya

My eye is unacquainted with the taste for the Sight
Your eye is the knower of Nature’s secret, so what?

Raheen-e-Shikwa-e-Ayyam Hai Zuban Meri
Teri Murad Pe Hai Door-e-Asman, Phir Kya

My tongue is indebted to the complaint against time
The universe’s rotation depends on your will, so what?

Rakha Mujhe Chaman Awarah Misl-e-Mouj-e-Naseem
Atta Falak Ne Kiya Tujh Ko Ashiyan, Phir Kya

The sky kept me wandering in garden like the breeze’s current
The sky has bestowed the abode over you, so what?

Fuzoon Hai Sood Se Sarmaya-e-Hayat Tera
Mere Naseeb Mein Hai Kawish-e-Zyan, Phir Kya

The wealth of your life is free of desire for gain
In my heart is the anxiety of loss, so what?

Hawa Mein Tairte Phirte Hain Tere Tayyare
Mera Jahaz Hai Mehroom-e-Badbaan, Phir Kya

Your planes are flying about in the air
My ship is devoid of the sail, so what?

Qawi Shadem Che Shad, Natawan Shaem Che Shad
Chaneen Shadem Cha Shad Ya Chanan Shadem Cha Shad

I became strong, so what, I became weak, so what?
This happened, so what, that happened, so what?

Baheech Go Na Dareen Gulistan Qarare Neest
Tu Gar Bahr Shudi, Ma Khazan Shadem, Cha Shad

Tranquillity does not exist to any extent in this rose‐garden!
If you became spring, and I became autumn, so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment